|Go4Logo is committed to protecting your privacy. We ask only for information necessary to process your order with precision and all such information is strictly for the use of Go4Logo and will not be shared with any third party. Go4Logo makes use of Secure Online Payment Gateway to protect your privacy when you place an on-line order.
Collection of Personal Information
We consider personal information to be all that information , which can be used to locate you, contact you, or determine your specific identity. When other information is linked to personally identifiable information , it also becomes personally identifiable information.
There are several ways by which we collect your information
All personal information is considered private and confidential. This personal information is stored in a secure section ,is accessible only by designated staff.
- Registration Information :- When you order for the GO4LOGO services, we require basic personal information, Such as your name, company, address, Phone, email address, Fax and other basic information.
- Billing Information :- When you place an order, we collect the appropriate billing information, which includes your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address.
- Optional Information :- We may ask you for voluntary personal information at times, including but not limited to when you provide your opinions pertaining to complaints, appreciation and comments on the service/product being provided by GO4LOGO.
By limiting information collection, GO4LOGO may not be able to provide you the same functionality or features as otherwise.
Non-disclosure of personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. we will do so unambiguously, explaining precisely what information we seek to disclose, the entity to whom we wish to disclose it, and the purpose for the disclosure.
There are, however, some limited circumstances in which we may need to disclose Personally Identifiable Information about a user, and we want you to know about them:
We may employ other companies to perform functions like but not limited to processing credit card payments, providing customer services or other functions necessary to our business. We may need to share personal information with these companies. However, we will provide them with only that information necessary to perform their functions, and will not allow them to use that information for any other purpose.
- We employ reasonable and current security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information.
- Your personal data will be stored within a database that is located behind a firewall for added security. The server housing the database is physically protected at a secure, third party site and is monitored by security personnel twenty-four hours a day. Only authorized personnel can access the data center and the particular server housing the database.
- No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.